Sending, receiving and verifying funds around the world is costly and time-consuming.
Decentralized blockchain-based transactions allow near-instant processing as they do not rely on third parties to verify and payment. Interactions are also safer due to a cryptographically secure end-to-end payment flow and a trustless (not reliant on intermediaries) verification network.
- Streamline payments processing with high efficiency, fast and secure transactions
- Automate KYC processing with intuitive smart contracts and immutable history
- Readily exchange global currencies with a highly liquid marketplace
Counterfeiting is a significant problem within the pharmaceutical industry.
Each transaction added on the blockchain will create a block, and it’s immutable and timestamped, making it easier to track a product and make sure the information is impossible to alter.
- Increase transparency and trust within all stakeholders
- Provide absolute verification of the ownership and supplier
- Eliminate intermediaries and counterfeiting with decentralisation
High costs for merchants and platforms such as pay-per-click advertising, platform operation costs, transaction commissions and website operation & management create a high barrier to entry.
Smart contracts simplify transaction processes without the need for third-party payment platforms to process orders. A decentralised trading platform will also provide direct trading between buyers and sellers.
- Reduce platform management costs and improving overall platform transaction security and transparency
- Shorten the trading time and improve transaction efficiency
- Create interoperable and mutually beneficial loyalty programs for customers
Limited access to information about the location and condition of products is still the most significant difficulty in manufacturing.
Blockchain offers a shared ledger that is updated and validated in real-time with each stakeholder.
- Provide equal visibility of activities of where an asset is at any point in time, who owns it and its condition
- Reduce or eliminate ledger fraud and errors
- Reduce delays from manual paperwork and logistical processes